Phillipian 4 13. Philippians 4:13 — new international reader’s version (nirv) 13 i can do everything by the power of christ. 15 now ye philippians know also, that in the beginning of the gospel, when i departed from macedonia, no church communicated with me as concerning giving and receiving, but ye only.
Philippians 4 13 Christian Verse Gifts Men Religious Lion from fineartamerica.com
Kingdom equipping through the power of the word Philippians 4:13 niv philippians 4:13 nlt philippians 4:13 esv philippians 4:13 nasb philippians 4:13 kjv philippians 4:13 bibleapps.com philippians 4:13 biblia paralela philippians 4:13 chinese bible philippians 4:13 french bible philippians 4:13 clyx quotations nt letters: I can do all things through christ who strengthens me.
One Of The Most Iconic Bible Verses Will Give You Monumental Courage To Do Anything And Everything Hard In This Life.as Long As It Is Through Christ!
I can do all things through christ which strengtheneth me. This is a verse that we should go to when we know what hits the fan. Philippians 4:13 teaches us that through faith in him, our lord jesus enables us to endure with contentment whatever circumstances he places us in, from the pressure of poverty to the refining fire of prosperity.
Kingdom Equipping Through The Power Of The Word
New internation version (niv) king james version (kjv) english standard version (esv) new king james version (nkjv) new living translation (nlt) read philippians 4 online. They use it to show others they can fulfill any desire they please through christ and by faith. I can do all things through christ who gives me strength.
(Philippians 4:6, 7, 10) Earlier In This Same Letter, Paul Wrote To The Philippians:
The sense is, that he could be content in every state, and could know how to. By making a purposeful decision to be content, a believer can trust god to provide our true needs, and not be consumed with. Philippians 4:13 is a simple bible verse yet people misinterpret it.
Every Where And In All Things I Am.
1 therefore, my brothers and sisters, you whom i love and long for, my joy and crown, stand firm in the lord in this way, dear friends! I can do all things in him that strengtheneth me. Only 122 items in stock!
I Can Abound, I Can Be Poor, I Can Do All Things Through Christ Which Strengthens Me.
O 5 let your gentleness be evident to all. 2 i plead with euodia and i plead with syntyche to be of the same mind in the lord. The effective prayer of a righteous man can accomplish much.